Hi, welcome to my blog Lovenlight

Hallo friends and you...
welcome to my blog-wow..finally i made it to have and write my own blog- will add some of my writing on my previous notes on facebook to start with...


It has been two of very busy, hectic and stressfull years for me after i had my baby Gilang, now he is much growing and really know how to have fun with me...i got spare time since the cafe had closed down for good and i quitted from my previous job. It was a short fab time in my life. I got new friends and meet so many new people the now become good friends of mine -and all that make me feel lucky as a human being...Now that i am more enjoying my life, every single moment in it- this blog will be a media to express and share my gratitudes and inspirations for this such great life.


I hope i can finish lots of photographs and editing projects for this blog-with lots of help and supports of friends and family of course!
ok...


To start this blog, for friends...and readers that do not know yet bout me...let me start this blog by introducing the love of my life and the light of my bright-or dark days...
GILANG OLIVIER NORMAN-2 years old


That is my boy-he is growing as a very active boy.He likes foot ball very much. At the moment we are living in Kaliurang, Yogyakarta. 


I will write again soon, 




Chinta 

Komentar

Postingan Populer