Home Town Road - Toraja Makassar- Intro

Life full of surprises!
Despite of all the plans, business and workloads,
The road to Hometown was opened.
It has been 10 years from my last visit, I could not refused to say NO to the sudden trip.
First day,
I travelled from Jkt to Makassar early morning then bus picked us for 9 hrs trip to Toraja.
The rest of the day I spent resting and pulling up energy for the total 6 days trip.
I must say the home Town Road was rough. I had to take pills to not feeling sick of the climbing and rounding hills routes. But all was paid off. The nature, landscape, sceneries and climate were perfect.
I stayed in a funky Bungalows at Misiliana in Toraja next to an ancient traditional house of Toraja, called Tongkonan. It was fine. As long as they have hot water and blankets I should be fine.
Moreover,
The hotel was nice and homy.
They grow their own veggies and they make their own Jam! It was a nice three nights stay.
There will be Five Chapters of the Home Town Road stories which you can also use as your reference /itinerary while in Toraja , I will share you my daily notes on the trip in :Toraja Tongkonan and Carvings,The funeral and Via Dolorosa, Toraja Landscape and Culinary, Ramang-ramang Maros and Meeting the Families.
Glad you are here,
ce ha i en te a
Location: Ramang-ramang Maros

Komentar

Postingan Populer