JUST The Way You Are

I am so much underpressured lately, and simply just because yes, i need to push myself, to get a job, to do whatever make mylife easier. Gilang started to go to school last monday, and there things are changing, i have more time for myself. It is really i am not complaining but just, this kind of things, such like when you find it hard time to integrate to a new culture, you do not have a job, because you do not speak the language, and that, you are not independent financially, you really got to get to right track, where you stay positive. I am nervous most of the time, trying to keep being busy and doing things but at the moment i tried to relax, i need to write so i thank you for reading, means you are participate in sharing my hecticness.

I like music, here i have a bit of problem, because i cant express myself to it, usually at home, where i have my piano, i cud play a bit and released, here there nothing that i can do but to enjoy it. Thanks to youtube, and a fantastic internet connection, while job searching, mind mapping, writing and everything, i can listen to music i like for free.

Today i just wanna share you a version of song i like most, Just The Way You Are, first sang by Billy Joel, i think he has the best version ever, but i just like the way Diana Krall drag me to a jazzy mood in which way helping me to relax and,  why take it so seriously anyway, im sharing you this video together with the lyric, don't think, just enjoy it (like i wish i cud hahah).... so i guess i will see you in my next post, about Gilang first day of school, sounds big huh..you'll see, a bientot folks!




 Just The Way You Are, lyric are taken from http://www.lyrics007.com

Don't go changing, to try and please me
You never let me down before
Don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore
I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are

Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care

I don't want clever conversation
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone that I can talk to
I want you just the way you are.

I need to know that you will always be
The same old someone that I knew
What will it take till you believe in me
The way that I believe in you.

I said I love you and that's forever
And this I promise from the heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are.


 

Komentar

Postingan Populer